I’m finally nailing down my 2018 plans and wanted to share some of the upcoming books which include Border Series installments plus two fun surprises. Here goes:
- The Earl’s Entanglement, coming February 22, 2018
- Two surprise collaborative projects 🎉
- The Warrior’s Queen (tentative title), May 2018
- Border Series Book 7, August 2018
- Border Series Book 8, October 2018
- Border Series Book 9, *maybe* end of 2018
While I can’t share details on the collaborative projects just yet, I will say the authors I’m working with on both are some of your favorites. And as for the Border Series, be on the lookout for the Earl’s cover reveal later this month, as well as additional details on Book 6 which I’m writing as we speak. You can always head over to Instagram for book news and progress too.
In the meantime, I have a question for you book lovers. What do you think about the fantasy romance genre? How would you feel about a bit of fantasy/magic in future books. Yea or nay? Leave a comment with your thoughts.